- Textures: A unique finish of the cards surface simulating the touch of textile or animal skin. Touch sensations are increased when combined with designs representing textile or animals.
- Metallic radiance: Add the radiance of metal to your cards. The card design is printed on top of a metallic foil, the result is a dazzling metallic effect that can cover the whole card or only parts of it. Light bounces off the metallic surface and enhances the visual aspect of the card. This effect is available in plain metallic and in holographic. Try the holographic for an astonishing result.
- Coloured cores: With a coloured core, the edge of the card will differentiate this card from the rest of the cards in a wallet. You can create contrasts with the colour of the edge and the front and back of the card or just have a unified colour on the whole card to stress the difference.
- Translucent: Translucent cards offer multiple design and colour possibilities. Cards can be completely translucent or can alternate opaque and translucent areas to increase the light and solid effect on the cards. Translucent cards incorporate a feature to securitize their operability in ATM and POS machine.
- Matt & Gloss: Consists of the printing of a scratch resistant varnish on top of the laminated sheets. Varnish will highlight parts of the design, providing contrast between the varnished and non-varnished areas. Combined with polished or matt lamination, contrasts are truly boosted.
- 3D effects: Add some deepness to your cards using the 3D effect. A complex printing technique requiring multilayer designs will create a 3D effect in certain areas of the card. The outcome is a card where selected elements are stylishly coming out from the design.
- Special inks: Inks with metallic particles, variable inks that will change of colour with the movement of the card, fluorescent and phosphorescent ink… many other inks are available we know how to use them to match your design expectations.
- Magnetic stripes: Magnetic stripes are too often neglected in the card designs; add a coloured magnetic stripe to your cards or take advantage of this space by overprinting the magnetic stripe with some information for your customers (web page, phone number…).
Cards are much more than a means of payment. They are an additional marketing tool for card issuers that will help you to deliver the appropriate message to each segment of your customers with a unique and dedicated card design for each of them. We can advise you to create distinctive designs that will differentiate your cards from your competitors and will not leave your customers indifferent.
Tagnitecrest manufactures cards with unique characteristics using our deep knowledge in printing techniques and our manufacturing expertise; always delivering cards complying with the highest quality standards and international payment schemes specifications.